Mitch Jackson provides an account of how he perceives Google Glass playing out across the legal profession in his state and perhaps across the United States more broadly. Mitch also provides feedback on a range of far ranging questions that included:
1. Mitch, which part of the US do you call home?
2. In your email signature you identify as a trial lawyer with 28 years experience. How is it then that you have identified as a #glassexplorer and what does that do for your credibility as a Lawyer?
3. There have been some very public events of late that expose both the good and the bad sides of #glass - what do you consider is the difference?
4. Have you or do you envisage in the the near future dealing with cases that involve #glass legally in any way?
5. Where dont you wear #glass ?
6. What has your Family reaction been to #glass ? Rotary ? your sports associations?
7. When you say your involved with social media and #googleglass in your G+ profile do you see these as separate entities or mutually complementary?
8. #glass is at this point still a relatively unknown phenomena here in Australasia. What do you consider will be the impact of #glass more broadly on the professional communities across Australia?
9. Given that society has changed significantly since the inception of the Internet do you have any ideas on what likely changes might happen with the functions and form of #googleglass in the next iterations before it's public release?
10. What is the likely shifts in law and governance that we are going to have to tackle as a Society and internationally or even perhaps across all of humanity as a result of #glass ?